Isn't he a cutie? Do you like the glare of his drool in this close-up picture?
Joseph was weighed and measured a couple of days ago, and he is now 16 lbs. 8 oz. (doubled his birth weight) and almost 27 inches long. I was told that his weight is in the ninety percentile and his height is off the charts! He is a BIG boy!
In this first picture, Joseph is wearing a warm suit, that has puppy ears and paws, to wear outside. It was so cute to watch him try to suck on his "paws." However, this was Joseph's first and last time wearing this suite, because it was not quite long enough for him (even though it is suppose to fit babies who are six months :)
In the second picture, Daddy is playing with Joseph and is trying to help him to learn how to turn over better--Monkey does, Monkey do.
Joseph loves his daddy, can't you tell?
Thanks for posting more pictures! I can't believe how big he is! I think he's taller than Payton; and He's so cute! Don't forget to post lots of Halloween pics.
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big. It is hard to believe that he has grown enough to wear levis. I guess in my mind I still think he is little baby that I was rocking to sleep and he would still be wearing PJ's and sleeping all the time. Oh and I love the laugh. It is so cute.
ReplyDelete