Last Friday, Emily's mom and dad (Granny and Padad) came and visited us. It was so fun! We had a very nice visit and a fun adventure on Saturday. The five of us went to tour the Lewis and Clark Caverns. It was awesome! There was a path that we followed with our tour guide, but we had to crawl on our hands and knees in some places and, believe it or not, there was a rock slide that we had to go down on. The slide was very slick with all the many rumps that have slide down it and it even had a ridge for your bum crack :).
Joseph slept through most of it, but towards the end he woke-up and started crying. We think that the darkness made him a bit nervous or scared. (Poor kid!)
(This is how dark and steep the cave was!)
The cave looks like it would be sooo much fun. I've always wanted to explore a cave. I'm glad parents got to go visit you. I bet they enjoyed the trip.
ReplyDelete